From the Producer's Website:
- 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Batch 1) – SILVER
- 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Batch 2) – SILVER
- 2020 San Francisco World Spirits Competition (Small Batch) – SILVER
- 2020 Whiskies of the World GOLD
- 2020 USA Spirits Ratings GOLD
Oak & citrus aromas are met by hints of honey, burnt orange peel and candied orange in a dry, medium intensity. Vanilla and caramel lead way to dried mint, banana chips, candy corn, and dried hay with a long finish of cedar, pepper and treacle. Our mash bill is born from the non-gmo corn, winter cereal rye, winter wheat and two-row barley in our fields just beyond the ranch house porch destined for a distinctively satisfying bourbon.